Education Digital Resources
Be engaged with the Museum, digitally! The Mississippi Museum of Art is offering FREE digital resources for all ages!
- The Mississippi Museum of Art’s Digitized Permanent Collection: Browse over 3,000 works of art! Click HERE to view.
- The Mississippi Museum of Art App: Engage with artwork inside the gallery, in your classroom, or at home! Connect with us HERE
Education Digital Resource Activities: Everyday learning and projects with step-by-step guides and pictures.
Stay up to date! Educational resources are regularly posted on Instagram (@msmuseumart) and Facebook (Mississippi Museum of Art) and will be updated on this page every Friday.
Check out our weekly updated activities for all ages!
*activity links are in a downloadable pdf format
- Distance Drawing
- Tints & Shades Painting Project
- Mandala Challenge
- Consider Your Influences Collage
- Cubist Collage
- Paper Beads
- Gibson Beading Booklet
- Household Sculpture
- Create Your Own Puzzle
- Pressed Flowers
- Batik Tempera Painting
- Composition in Collage
- Cloud Dough
- Stitch Book
- Line Anderson Project
- DIY Mancala Board
- Muybridge Flipbook
- Bucci Project Color
- Leaf Mobile
- Working with Texture
- Rainstick Project
- Create Marbled Paper
MMA Staff Selections
- Staff Selections: Podcasts (Facebook link)
Center for Art & Public Exchange (CAPE)
Did you try an activity? Share your own work using the hashtags: #MMAEDU, #MMAEDUAtHome, #MuseumFromHome, and #TheMuseumSchoolMMA.