380 South Lamar Street
Jackson, MS 39201
Tuesday - Saturday
10 AM - 5 PM
noon - 5 PM
Monday, July 8, 2019 - Friday, July 129 AM - 4 PM
Teacher: Carla Nations
Cost: $250 (Members: $212.50)
Through drawing, painting, collage, printmaking, and more, campers in this class will explore a variety of ways to create works of art. Inspired by artworks on view in the exhibition Black Out: Silhouettes Then and Now and our Mississippi Invitational exhibition, students will create their own unique works of art, incorporating a myriad of techniques and skills. On the last day of class, we will showcase our work for parents and caretakers and have a celebration at the Museum’s splash pad. And remember to always bring your imagination and DRESS FOR MESS!
• All materials are covered in the cost of registration. Museum members receive 15% off!
• For half-day classes (9 AM-noon), please pack a snack. For full-day classes (9 AM-4 PM), please pack snacks and a lunch.
• The application process for need-based scholarships will open in mid-April.
• Volunteer openings are available. APPLY HERE
• Questions? Contact McKenzie Drake, William R. Hollingsworth Fellow at email@example.com or 601.965.9912