380 South Lamar Street
Jackson, MS 39201
Tuesday - Saturday
10 AM - 5 PM
noon - 5 PM
Monday, July 15, 20199 AM - 4 PM
Teacher: McKenzie Drake
Cost: $50 (Members: $42.50)
Students in this one-day camp will explore the galleries of the exhibition Black Out: Silhouettes Then and Now and create their own designs to print on white and blue t-shirts. If students would like to try to print on another surface (canvas bag, a different colored t-shirt, etc.), please have them bring those items to class.On the last day of class, we will showcase our work for parents and caretakers and have a celebration at the Museum’s splash pad. And remember to always bring your imagination and DRESS FOR MESS!
• All materials are covered in the cost of registration. Museum members receive 15% off!
• For half-day classes (9 AM-noon), please pack a snack. For full-day classes (9 AM-4 PM), please pack snacks and a lunch.
• The application process for need-based scholarships will open in mid-April.
• Volunteer openings are available. APPLY HERE
• Questions? Contact McKenzie Drake, William R. Hollingsworth Fellow at firstname.lastname@example.org or 601.695.9912
Generously sponsored by