380 South Lamar Street
Jackson, MS 39201
Tuesday - Saturday
10 AM - 5 PM
noon - 5 PM
Monday, July 22, 2019 to Friday, July 26, 20199 AM - 4 PM
Teacher: Samantha King
Costs: $250 (Members: $212.50)
Campers will learn new techniques in 2D and 3D media (ceramic, painting, drawing, paper, and more) and get moving during this week’s camp. Through studying works on view in the exhibition Black Out: Silhouettes Then and Now and our Mississippi Invitational exhibition, students will learn new ways to use art and movement to express emotions and tell stories. On the last day of class, we will showcase our work for parents and caretakers and have a celebration at the Museum’s splash pad. And remember to always bring your imagination and DRESS FOR MESS!
• All materials are covered in the cost of registration. Museum members receive 15% off!
• For half-day classes (9 AM-noon), please pack a snack. For full-day classes (9 AM-4 PM), please pack snacks and a lunch.
• The application process for need-based scholarships will open in mid-April.
• Volunteer openings are available. APPLY HERE
• Questions? Contact McKenzie Drake, William R. Hollingsworth Fellow at email@example.com or 601.695.9912
Generously sponsored by