380 South Lamar Street
Jackson, MS 39201
Tuesday - Thursday
11 AM - 7 PM
Friday - Saturday
10 AM - 5 PM
noon - 5 PM
Monday, June 24, 2019 - Friday, June 281 - 4 PM
Teacher: Samantha King
Cost: $175 (Members: $148.75)
This week's camper will experiment with ceramics, paper, wire, paint, & performance as they learn to tell stories through art. Inspired by works on view in the exhibition Black Out: Silhouettes Then and Now, students will be challenged to create works that cast interesting shadows, emphasizing the use of line, shape, and form in artwork. And remember to always bring your imagination and DRESS FOR MESS!
• All materials are covered in the cost of registration. Museum members receive 15% off!
• For half-day classes (9 AM-noon), please pack a snack. For full-day classes (9 AM-4 PM), please pack snacks and a lunch.
• The application process for need-based scholarships will open in mid-April.
• Volunteer openings are available. APPLY HERE
• Questions? Contact McKenzie Drake, William R. Hollingsworth Fellow at email@example.com or 601.965.9912